TRANSFORMING WOOD TO STONE DECKS ACROSS AMERICA
New Deck Installation With Silca Grate
1. Determine finish floor elevation.
2. Determine brick or paver thickness being use in project.
3. Build your substructure with 16 inch on center floor joist.
4. It is recommended that deck construction be in compliance with state and local codes.
5. Screw down the Silca Grate™ recommend that you stagger the Silca Grate joints. (i.e. start with full Silca Grate™ then on next joist start with a half Silca Grate™) Six (6) #9 3″ deck screws per Silca Grate™.
6. Install Geotextile blanket (ONLY if you are going to use Polymeric sand between the joints of your bricks or pavers).
7. To finish you may wrap/cover with aluminum or vinyl.