Silca System ® is an American made plastic grate that installs on top of wood or metal deck joists and supports any stone or paver of your choice, transforming your wood deck to a stone deck. Silca System ® grates are made with recycled plastic and are certified to meet building standards by the International Code Council.
What are the advantages to using the Silca system ®?
- No more cleaning, staining, or sealing wood
- Decks last longer (wood framing is protected and the Silca grate™ creates an air gap that keeps the deck frame from molding and rotting)
- You can match any hardscape you to an existing or future deck
- You can choose from thousands of styles and colors of stone
- You can put a stone patio on a steep incline without the cost and labor of backfilling and retaining walls and settling issues
- You can use for raised walkways, ramps, pool surrounds, docks, patios, balconies, or rooftop decks.
- It’s easy to install and non-proprietary
- Resolves Ground level up lift issues in problematic soil areas
- You can literally run your hardscape up the steps and right onto your deck
- Easy to install, easy to cut -*
- Eliminate the intense heat, fading, and warping of composite decking.
Create a new, exciting outdoor living space with an attractive, long lasting, low maintenance stone deck or patio with Silca System ®.
U.S. Patent 8,128,312
|Silca Grate™, manufactured by Silca System’s ® recently received an evaluation report ESR# 3748 from ICC Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), providing evidence that the Silca Grate™ meets code requirements. Read the Press Release here…|
Design For Code, Do It Right